M&A and Restructuring Consultants|
• Strategy & Diligence: M&A Strategy, IT Strategy, transaction readiness through target screening & identification, transaction diligence & execution, preliminary due diligence (IT, Commercial, Operational, Human Capital) and synergy & value qualification.
• Integration & Divestiture: Implementation and transaction close preparation, closing and execution of implementation plan (Cross functional, IT, Finance, Commercial, Operations, Human Capital)
• Restructuring & Value Creation Services: Transformative solutions to achieve sustainable, tangible margin improvement and shareholder value before, during and after an M&A transaction or during a restructuring. Business and operating model transformation, digital transformation, synergy and dis-synergy assessments, planning and value capture, rapid cost take-out - pre(distressed) clients, working capital optimization, strategic turnarounds, clean room services, business process optimization / automation, stranded cost reduction, and legal entity restructuring related transformation. (cross functional, IT, Finance, Commercial, Operations, Human Capital)
• M&A or M&A Service Delivery Experience.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years consulting and/or industry experience; alternatively, an MBA with 2+ years relevant work experience is acceptable.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
NYC, LA, San Jose, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, McLean