• Growth Strategy - Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Strategic Planning, Growth Strategy, Commercial Strategy, and Business Transformation. Experience working with senior executives crafting and implementing strategies for growth and margin improvement at the corporate, business, or product level
• Transformation Strategy & Design - Operations improvement, transformation, merger and integration, or business process reengineering around global cost reduction or development of global growth strategies. Experience in financial analysis and working with data inputs from multiple sources. Experience in delivering global, organizational cost improvement / transformation strategies.
• Engagement - IT Strategy, Cloud Strategy, Platform Strategy, IT Outsourcing Advisory, Digital Transformation Architecture Blueprinting and Roadmaps, Digital Technology Spend Optimization, Current State IT Capability Assessment, Future State IT Capability Design, IT Transformation Roadmap Development, IT Service Management Assessment, Application Assessment, Data Management Strategy and Architecture, IT Process and Tool Deployment, IT Cost Optimization and Effectiveness, IT Service Delivery and Outsourcing Assessment, IT Governance, Operating Model, and Delivery Model Assessment, IT Financial Management Analysis (e.g. dashboards, charge-back models)
• Solutions Experience working with cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/BPaaS), digital, and analytics solutions
• Process Frameworks: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
• ITIL: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
-Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years consulting/and or industry experience or an MBA with 2+ years relevant work.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
-Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Boston, NY, Parsippany, Philadelphia, McLean, Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Denver, LA, San Jose